Happy December, everyone! 🎄❄️
The season of Christmas markets, punch, and a lingering scent of cinnamon in the air is upon us, and even though I’m neck-deep in exams, and buried under the weight of what feels very much like a million course books, and study notes, I have faith that I shall survive December without too many emotional/anxiety scars.
Also, is it too early to count down the days until 2019? Because I … may already be doing that.
Total score 📚: 10
ARCs 💌: 2
Re-reads 📖: 1
Graphic Novels 🖌: 1
Poetry 🎨: 1
Short Stories 📘: 2
Buddy Reads 👭: 1
Avg. Rating ⭐: 3.2
Middle Grade: –
Young Adult: 9
Are We All Lemmings & Snowflakes? by Holly Bourne ⭐⭐⭐½
The Fever King (Feverwake #1) by Victoria Lee 💌 ¦ ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black 📖👭 ¦ ⭐⭐⭐
Fence #11 (Fence #11) by C.S. Pacat 🖌 ¦ ⭐⭐⭐½
The Dark Vault – The Archived #1 by V.E. Schwab 💌 ¦ ⭐⭐⭐
The Dark Vault – The Unbound #2 by V.E. Schwab 💌 ¦ ⭐⭐⭐½
The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air #1.5) by Holly Black 📘 ¦ ⭐⭐½
The Dark Vault – Leave the Window Open 📘 ¦ ⭐⭐⭐⭐
A Girl in the Tower (Winternight Trilogy #2) by Katherine Arden ⭐⭐½
Salt by Nayyirah Waheed 🎨 ¦ ⭐⭐½
This is the first time I’m including blog posts from people signing up for my Sprinkles of Dreams Blogger Feature, and it’d be wonderful, if you could show them some love! I’ve marked them with a star (🌟).
- Malanie 🌟 wrote a wonderful blog post about her favorite books featuring friendships, which I was so incredibly honored to have as a guest post on my blog.
- Kaleena created amazing book blogger spreadsheet templates (and was so kind to share them with us!) that are guaranteed to make bloggers all over the world at least 80% percent more organized.
- May celebrated her birthday in November, and talked about books that meant a lot to her personally.
- Hamad 🌟 shared a simplified guide for Edelweiss on his blog, and you should definitely take a look at his tips!
- Marie wrote a beautiful love letter to book blogging, in honor of celebrating her four year blogiversary, and I … may have teared up just a bit. :’)
- Lacy 🌟 wrote a discussion post, talking about what she wants to see for anxiety representation in books.
How was your November? 💗
What were your favorite/least favorite books you read?
Any books you’re planning on finishing before 2019?