Welcome back to another very long overdue nomination post! 🎊
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself.I feel like it’s okay for me to skip this, since I’m already answering a total of fifteen questions ?.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
01. What’s your favorite book series?
I genuinely can not for the life of me choose one absolute favorite, so … refer to this post, please?
And if you don’t need to, in order to know the answer, let me know in the comments, so I can properly appreciate you & how well you know me. ☺️
02. Do you believe in Karma?
I believe that the kindness and love you send out into the universe, the way you treat the people around you, and how you choose to interpret whatever happens in your life, all accumulate into and create the version of the world you live in.
(And this is not at all my way of evading a definitive answer.)
03. If you were to name a child after a book character, what would it be?
I really like the name Emma from Emma (my favorite Jane Austen novel!!).
04. Do you watch Booktubers? If yes, who are your favorite?
I don’t. 🙈
Between reading blogs, and trying to keep up with my other bookish social media accounts, I honestly simply don’t have the time? I’d love to know what yours are, though! Maybe Booktube will grow on me?
01. Do you listen to audiobooks?
Yes, but not very often. I only ever consider listening to audiobooks when it comes to a) non-fiction literature, and b) books I don’t feel like reading anymore, but don’t want to DNF, either.
02. Would you ever attend BookCon?
The question really should be if I’d ever get the chance to, because yes, of course I would attend Book Con! Let me meet all my favorite authors, and all the friends I’ve made in the book (blogging) community, please.
03. What’s one of your favorite TV shows to binge-watch?
(I still love Friends, but I’ve come to love B99 just a tiny bit more.)
04. What’s your most anticipated release for the second half of the year?
Sadie by Courtney Summers.
Courtney Summers is an amazing writer (my favorite YA contemporary author, actually!) and all her books are so meaningful, and important, and just gorgeously written. I’m so thrilled that this book in particular has been getting so much recognition, because she more than deserves all the praise and love from the book community. 💗
01. What’s your favorite book of 2017? And 2016, if you can remember that long ago!
The Rose Society by Marie Lu (2017), and Champion by Marie Lu (2016).
(Hello hi yes, #MarieLufangirl here. 💞)
02. If you could spend the rest of your life in any world, where would you go (but you can’t come back)?
Le Cirque des Rêves. It’s a magical, wonderful, breathtakingly gorgeous place, and why would I ever, ever even consider leaving it?
03. If you could have any pet in the world, what would you have?
Maltipoos!! But I’ve recently come to be very partial to Toy Poodles as well. 💓
Also, these tiny kittens. Jake is me. I am Jake.
05. Elephant-sized duck, or duck-sized elephant?
Duck-sized elephants! Elephants are the cutest. 🐘
I’d love to hear your answers to these questions! ☺️
Do you believe in Karma?
Who is your favorite Brooklyn Nine-Nine character? 💓
(Duck-sized elephants or elephant-sized ducks?)