I’m back with another Award post!!
I’ve been putting off writing this blog post for so long, that I got nominated for it in the meantime, so I decided to answer five instead of ten questions from each nomination, and split this post into two (or maybe three) parts. Because who has the patience to read 50 questions all at once?? No one, that’s who.
You are the best best best, and I’m so touched that all of you nominated me! 💜
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the
115 😇 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or on your blog.
01. What do you use for a book mark? Or do you just remember the pages?
(Pictures are appreciated)
I always remember the pages! I actually answered this question in my 20 Questions Book Tag post in-between being nominated, and publishing this one.
As for pictures—I have a magnetic Harry Potter bookmark, which I never use (and as a result couldn’t find, sorry! 😔), because I’m too scared that it’ll leave streaks on my book pages.
02. Favorite flower?
I feel like I should say lilies, but … I don’t really have one?
And I know that there’s this assumption that all girls love to receive flowers, and I do find the sentiment lovely, but am I the only one who actually doesn’t enjoy receiving them all that much, because my heart always breaks, when they start to wilt?
I’d love to come across a rose that wilts as slowly as the one in Beauty and the Beast, especially given the fact that it was kept in a bell jar.
03. What was your favorite song/band/artist as a teenager?
I loved Atomic Kitten as a teenager! I still remember all the lyrics to their songs, because I used to sing along to them, and I learned their dance choreographies as well, I was such a fangirl. 💃🏻🎤
Anyone remember Whole Again, If You Come to Me, Last Goodbye, or It’s Ok!?
04. Rainy days or sunny days?
Sunny days! Sunshine always lifts my mood, and I find that a sunny day makes all my troubles seem less troublesome.
05. What are the times you like to read in a day?
Whenever I find the time. I especially love to read in bed, before going to sleep—it also helps me fall asleep more quickly, and I’m someone who desperately needs every extra minute of sleep I can get.
01. How long have you been blogging?
Almost seven weeks! I can’t believe it, to be honest, because I still feel like such a newbie to blogging (because I am), and seven weeks sounds like such a long time to me.
02. What type of posts are your favorite to make?
Book recommendation posts & wrap-up posts. I recently published my first discussion post as well, though, and I had so much fun writing it, as well! And I will always love writing reviews, because they are what made me consider starting a blog in the first place, so …
I love them all. :’)
03. What are you currently reading?
Vicious by V.E. Schwab—and if you’ve read the book already; how genius is this cover?
04. If you had round-trip ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’d love to re-visit Paris, New York, and Taiwan, but I’d also love to finally visit London, Sydney, Hongkong, or Seoul … the list is endless, really.
05. Favorite quote? 😏
(Is this where I get psycho-analyzed? 😛)
I don’t have one absolute favorite quote, but this one is so beautiful—and if you know where it’s from without looking it up, you’re pretty amazing, and get 1000 cool points from me!:
Sometimes you read a book so special that you want to carry it around with you for months after you’ve finished just to stay near it.
🌹 May @ My 1st Chapter 🌹 Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books 🌹 Kat @ Kat Impossible 🌹 Tasya @ The Literary Huntress 🌹 Olivia @ Purely Olivia 🌹 Tiffany @ Love, Tiffany 🌹 Kathy @ Pages Below the Vaulted Sky 🌹 Rebecca @ Bookishly Rebecca
01. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
02. What does your perfect weekend look like?
03. What song(s) do you have completely memorized?
04. Which person, dead or alive, do you admire & why?
05. Are you usually early or late?
06. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
07. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
08. What is something you wish you were better at?
09. What are some (small) things that brighten your day?
10. Which book has changed or shaped your way of thinking monumentally?
11. I’m going to copy Belle, and ask you your favorite quote. 💭
How long have you been blogging?
What kind of music did you love to listen to as a teenager?
Feel free to answer any of my questions above, I’d love to get to know you all better! 💗