Hi, guys! I hope you’re all having a wonderful Saturday. 🌷
I’ve been procrastinating on so many tags and nomination posts, and I thought it was time I finally caught up on some, and answered your questions. This is the second award I was nominated for last month, and I’m so, so excited about it!
What is it?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get.
This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
Nominate 10 – 20 peopleThis seems a bit much to me, so I’m nominating 6.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I love puppies, and I’d love to own a Maltipoo one day, because they’re smol and precious and fill my heart with pure sunshine and happiness. (In case you don’t know what they look like & are planning on googling them; be prepared to die of an overload of adorableness.)
I play the piano. 🎹 I started playing when I was around four or five years old, started taking piano lessons when I was around seven or eight, and ended up playing it competitively all through middle school and high school. I also got to travel quite a bit for concerts and competitions, and I loved it.
I’m really bad at making decisions, because I always overthink everything. You’ll very likely notice it in future posts and tags of mine—I hardly ever answer a question with a simple yes or no, and having (too many) options is the equivalent of a nightmare for me.
I decided to pick a total of five questions I selected from each nomination post, instead of answering all ten questions, since I like to retain some of my mystery. :^) Look at me being a lil(y) rebel! (
May didn’t appreciate my pun, but I’m sure you guys have a better sense of humor.)
01. If money was no issue, what one thing you would want to do?
I … don’t see how money not being an issue relates to my wanting to do things? But if I had the means, I’d travel the world, buy as many books as possible (and send all my recommendations to you in form of physical copies!!), spoil my family & friends, and donate to charities.
I’d also start my own publishing company to support authors who promote diversity, and get May, Marie, Savannah, May, and Kat‘s books published. Basically, I’ve been stalking all of your WIPs & I love them.
02. What’s your biggest bookish pet peeve?
I love so many bookstagrams, but I also get so much anxiety because of them, whenever I see coffee cups placed on bare book pages, or when the covers of paperbacks are wrapped all the way around the book spines, so … really, anything that makes books end up looking worn.
03. Elephants or giraffes?
The elephant emoji is one of the most adorable animal emojis there is, let’s be honest. 🐘
04. Who are your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends?
Lazlo Strange from Strange the Dreamer, Magiano from The Young Elites series, and Day aka. Daniel Altan Wing from the Legend series.
05. Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill.
I refuse to answer on the grounds of
01. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
02. What is something you wish you were better at?
⭐️ 03. Do you like (using) emojis or smileys in messages? ⭐️
04. Which person, dead or alive, do you admire & why?
05. Describe your day in one sentence.
How do you feel about emojis in texts? Do you love them? Hate them?
Are you currently working on any WIPs?
Do you find Maltipoos as adorable as I do?
Of course you do. 💗