… or, you know, a few of them.
But before we get to the secret-spilling part, as you can probably tell by the title of this blog post; I was nominated for The Unique Blogger Award!
I am beyond flattered and appreciate it a lot—thank you so much for nominating me, Becky @ Velvet Spade Reads. 💕
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
01. Would you rather live in a big city or on a secluded mountain top?
Big city. Besides the fact that I have exactly zero (0) life skills to survive on a secluded mountain top—where would I get my much needed supply of books from? Though staying in a cozy cabin on a secluded mountain top doesn’t sound too bad, at least for a little while.*
*Actual footage of me, whenever I get interrupted while I’m reading/writing/listening to music/
02. You have front row seats and back stage passes to any concert in history.
What show are you going to see?
I’m going to take the term “concert” very liberally, and say Hamilton.
Lin-Manuel Miranda is just such a genius, and the entire Hamilton cast is so amazingly talented, and wonderful, and I still get goosebumps whenever I watch one of their live performances. I don’t think I’ll ever stop gushing about it.
And just in case you a) don’t love it (yet) or b) don’t know what I’m talking about,
what have you been doing with your life?? watch this [starts at 09:03] and this & fall in love with it. I’ll see you on the other side. :’)
(@ everyone who loves Hamilton as well; message me and let’s scream about it together!! 💓)
03. What fictional character would you absolutely never want to run into in real life?
It’s someone whose name I’d rather not say out loud … I think you all know whom I’m referring to.
Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books 🌺 Sofii @ A Book. A Thought. 🌺 Emma @ Emma Reads Too Much 🌺 Bentley @ Book Bastion 🌺 Anna @ Reading Peaches 🌺 Marty @ The Cursed Books 🌺 Tasya @ The Literary Huntress 🌺 Savannah @ The Book Prophet 🌺 May @ Forever and Everly 🌺 Elise @ The Bookish Actress 🌺 Mel @ Mel to the Any 🌺 🐒 @ The Orangutan Librarian 🌺 Kat @ Life and Other Disasters
01. Whom would you want to change places with for one day?
[Fictional characters included]
02. What is one hidden talent of yours?
03. Which book changed your life, or left a deep impression on you?
Do you love the blogs I nominated and Brooklyn Nine-Nine & Hamilton as much as I do?
(The correct answer is yes to all three. :))
Who are some bloggers you follow, whose posts you always look forward to?